QipWorks refers to QipWorks Inc and QipWorks Ltd.
We may obtain and collect personal information from you in the course of our business, when you contact or request information from us or when you engage our intellectual property services and products.
The personal information that we process includes:
- Basic information, e.g. the company you work for and your job title;
- Contact information, e.g. your postal address, email address and phone numbers; and
- Financial information, e.g. bank details and other payment-related information.
- We use your personal information to provide our intellectual property services and products to you, for example, to enable the completion of formalities to assign intellectual property rights to you. We may also use your personal information to promote our intellectual property services and share details of events with you.
We use your personal information on the following bases:
- Where you have given us clear consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose;
- To perform a contract, such as engaging with you to provide intellectual property services and products;
- Where it is necessary for us to comply with laws and regulations; and
- Where we have legitimate business interests to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties only to the extent necessary to execute the intellectual property services we provide to you. These include trusted third parties such as law firms, patent offices and other service providers.
We do not sell, rent or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable data protection laws provide certain rights.
You are entitled to request details of the information we hold about you and how we process it. You may also have a right in accordance with applicable data protection law to have it rectified or deleted, to restrict our processing of that information, to stop unauthorised transfers of your personal information to a third party and, in some circumstances, to have personal information relating to you transferred to another organization.
We must ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. Therefore, please advise us of any changes to your information by emailing email@example.com.